Meet Felicity our Cafe Manager
If you have ever visited House for an Art Lover then you will understand it's appeal if not then you had better get yourself along, the houses intrigue really can't be aptly explained in words even by the best of writers.
The house has cemented itself as a modern, stylish and wildly unique venue for a day out, a spot of lunch or to celebrate a momentous occasion. The charm of Charles Rennie Mackintosh's work is present and ready to be enjoyed in every corner of the house.
We wanted to find out more about the house and why it's one of Glasgow's coolest venues. To do that we had to meet the team who work in the house day in day out to maintain it's unique charm.
We met up with Felicity the Art Lover's Café Manager to find out all about the house and the café.
Here's 10 things Felicity wants you to know about the café.
1. It's all about friendly and efficient service.
2. Our menus are seasonal and frequently change.
3. Our thick cut chips, served with our trendy new burger, have made diners mouth water from the smell alone.
4. The chocolate and cointreau delice is out of this world and tastes so good we never feel guilty about the extra calories.
5. I have never tasted anything as good as our sea bass, and we eat at lot's of restaurants, for market research of course.
6. We have sourced the most amazing gluten free cakes from a baker in Bearsden just outside of the city.
7. We have a brand new selection of low alcoholic wines.
8. Our terrace is a sun trap and perfect for those summer lunches.
9. Unlike many places, our set lunch menu changes daily meaning you can come back everyday to take advantage of the deal and never get the same thing twice.
10. Last but not least our diners come first at the café and we will make sure you have a great visit.
The Art Lover's Café can accommodate private dining and offers special occasion menus so you can enjoy a birthday, anniversary or graduation from the luxurious café.
If you are looking for an everyday option then you can dine from the set lunch menu, that Felicity mentioned earlier, for only £11.99 for 2 courses and £14.99 for 3 courses.
If the sun is shining you will be able to enjoy your meal, a lite bite or a cup of coffee from the terrace overlooking the beautiful Bellahouston park.
Check out all the menus that the café has to offer here and get yourself along for a visit today.